Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Presents

I did not exactly feel the Christmas spirit. Unlike a lot of people, I was not excited nor happy about Christmas. I dunno, the feeling of excitement vanished in me a few years ago.

My family was not complete this Christmas. I cannot even recall the last Christmas that we are together. Nonetheless, even though I don't feel Christmassy, I did not fail to greet my friends and relatives. But in our family, there's no Christmas greeting.. well, except for that who called from Vegas to greet us. But I acted happy when he talked to me.

A day before Christmas, my siblings and i had our usual last minute Christmas shopping at Makati.


I got my new Lacoste Summer Terry bag. :) Love it! (Image from internet)

And my a pretty blouse from Kamiseta and Fossil Shades.

My Brother got a white Nike Pilipinas Jersey Shorts.


Sorry, I could find the white one. But it's the same style.
He also got his Adidas Jersey. A black kobe bryant jersey.

My sister got her new clothers at Zara and Guess..
My younger brother got a blue nike slippers and a cap from somewhere.

So yah, this Christmas was just about material things to us now. Not about our family, not about happiness.

Sad isn't it? That while others are having the time of their lives in Noche Buena, everyone in our house were doing their own thing.

No comments: